Saturday, July 6, 2013

Getting Organized

So, In my opinion the key to success in anything is motivation and organization.  So, since I'm getting ready to get my butt back on the diet that has been successful in helping me loose over 30 lbs and keep it off I'm getting ready to do another 10 day cleanse from Advocare.
The last two weeks I have done the Advocare Can You 24 DVDs to get back into exercise so now it's time to get back on track eating.  I have spent a few hours on pinterest getting ideas and making grocery lists to help me be successful.  I plan on putting up pictures and explanations and how to make some of these allergy friendly or what is allergy friendly for those reading this blog for that.  Another great thing about grocery lists, meals lists and planning is the ability to find as many coupons as possible for what I'll be buying to make it more affordable.
  The tough part about eating healthy is keeping up flavors and variety for myself and the rest of the family.  That's why I went to pinterest.  Some examples of things to try include: Chicken and Shrimp Kabobbs, Clean and Lean Lettuce Wraps, Crock-pot seasame honey chicken, Honey-soy broiled salmon just to name a few.  This is to supplement what we typically have which is just baked chicken with some spices on it and fresh or steamed veggies.  Just gives a little variety and keeps us from burning out.
So the countdown is on again, on Monday I'll be going to the store and will start the cleanse at the latest a week from Monday, maybe sooner :)
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment