Sunday, July 28, 2013

Advocare Herbal Cleanse Day 8

Today is day 8...that means in a few hours I'll be chugging a fiber drink.  Ugg.  Good news is when I do the "pinch test" (trying to determine if my belly fat is more or less based on how much I pinch) it seems to be less!  :)  We'll see in a few days.
Tonight I've been planning meals for the week and the grocery list.  This week we'll be eating...
Chicken Kabobs
Stuffed Cabbage (never had)
Spaghetti Squash with turkey meatballs (never had)
Stuffed peppers
Chicken Salad
Shrimp Tacos

No particular order...just what sounds good. All of these I believe are allergy friendly except chicken salad (the mayo) and the sauce on the shrimp tacos (which he just won't get)  :) 

I also want to try some homemade breakfast bars because both the hubby and the girl have issues with breakfast- eating crap and on the go.  So we'll see what we can do with that and it may be advocare friendly too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment