Monday, July 22, 2013

Advocare Herbal Cleanse Day 1

Today starts a new cleanse and a new determination to get back on my healthy eating and exercise regimen! 
For this cleanse my starting measurements are....
    Wt- 161 lbs
    Waist- 38 inches
    Hips- 40.5 inches
   Bust- 37 inches

Yikes!  That's up 6lbs, and 2 and 1/2 inches in the waist since May!  I told you I've been slacking.  When I was maintaining I was exercising every day.  Since May it's been sporadic at best so I'm getting back into it.

Food today...well I didn't have breakfast since I worked 3rd shift last night and slept through that.  It's about 2 in the afternoon and will be eating some fruit and a boiled egg.  I haven't decided on dinner yet, but will possibly do a pinterest recipe, so stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment