Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Advocare Herbal Cleanse Day 2

So, day two is here and I choked down a fiber drink again this morning.  I hate those things.  The key to drinking them is orange juice, brisk stirring and chug chug chug! 
Last night for dinner I didn't have anything special since Ella insisted on making a recipe from her cookbook.  Of course it was a cheesy pasta dish I couldn't have, but it's okay.  We tried to make it before and it wasn't very good.  :) 
For dinner Eli and I had turkey patties and steamed broccoli.  To me ground turkey is really good, but gets old after awhile.  Or if you're craving beef it just doesn't do it. 
For a snack last night I got my brand new Magic Bullet out of the box, cleaned it off and made smoothies for all of us!  Yum Yum!  I threw in frozen mixed berries, banana, OJ and ice cubes.  It was great.
This morning, after the yummy fiber drink, I made myself a spark smoothie, which I got the idea off of pinterest.  I didn't use the same recipe, but what I used was....
- frozen strawberries
- baby spinach
- banana
- a cutie (little, seedless orange)
- almond milk
- scoop of Advocare Spark- I used mango strawberry
Blend until smooth and enjoy the deliciousness and still get the morning kick of Spark!

Lunch today was the last of the leftover Garden Vegetable Soup.  Yum.
Snack this afternoon was some nuts and dried fruit and dinner tonight will be turkey breast slices and who knows what vegetable with it.  :)
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment