Thursday, July 25, 2013

Advocare Herbal Cleanse Day 3 and 4

So yesterday was day three and my schedule was messed up again.  I had worked from 11 pm to 3 am, came home and slept for 4 hours, got up, chugged the fiber drink (done until day 8!!), took some Catalyst, took the kids to daycare and slept again until 11 am.  When I got up, I had a smoothie with Spark in it again and some turkey breast left over from dinner.  See....this cleanse works for lazy people too!  Haha!
I wasn't hungry the rest of the day, probably because after the first day with the fiber drink I feel full almost all the time, so as long as I can stay away from foods that sound good I'm golden!
For dinner I cheated.  Kind of (okay really) big time.  But I also figured I haven't eaten very many calories and I spent an hour at a brisk walk on the treadmill reading.  Also, my husband and I don't get many opportunities for a nice dinner without the kids.  So I got dressed up, took the kids to my mom's house and we went off to a nice restaurant.
I had a salad, but also two slices of this AMAZING bread that was still warm in the basket.  Then I had a chicken breast with asparagus....crusted in a great basil Parmesan mixture served over glorious garlic mashed potatoes.   I had a flirtini and a glass of wine...not allowed but went perfect with the meal.  Then our waitress told us about their desert options..........one of which was a bread pudding that was made of glazed doughnuts with ice cream and caramel sauce over it.  I think the first bite I had I passed out on, but then I helped finish it.  It was heavenly!
The moral of the story is...I better work my butt off when working out today to make up for that sinfulness!

Today, I've had my Spark so far.  I might try some oatmeal with fruit in it for breakfast...although I've never been one for oatmeal.  For lunch, I'm going to have some Garden Vegetable Soup (see previous recipe).  One thing I was able to accomplish yesterday was throwing everything in the crockpot to make this soup so I'll have it for lunches.  Lots of healthy veggies and ready to go! :)
For dinner I have some Salmon thawed and a recipe from Pinterest for a Honey Broiled Salmon so we'll try that.  :)
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment