Saturday, July 27, 2013

Advocare Herbal Cleanse Day 5 and 6

So...my camera was hijacked after a trip to the zoo yesterday, so I don't have any pictures I might have taken.  Actually....since I worked last night I'm having a hard time remembering what went on. 
Oh yeah, day 4 I made a salmon off of pinterest. It was okay, but I still think I'm not a huge fan of fish in general.  I will put the recipe up when I have pictures to show.
I did really good that day with exercised and really kicked butt to make up for slacking the day before.  Then there is yesterday....
I went to the zoo with the kids and my mom with the promise of a nap later....
Lunch there wasn't any choices Advocare friendly and ended up with chicken tenders.  Then for dinner my dad made some amazing steaks on the grill, which technically isn't good for the cleanse because it's red meat.  However I did have a big pile of green beans with it which were delicious. Then I screwed up the little bit of good by compensating for not having a good nap with a piece of cheesecake.  I will however say I stopped with one piece instead of the rest of the cake and more than half was left.  Also thanks to how the day worked out I didn't work out.  When I got home I could have....but there's a reason I usually exercise as soon as I wake up.  #1- can't talk myself out of it as easy, #2- cooler in the morning, #3- after a long day of doing whatever, especially chasing three kids around the zoo the last thing I feel like doing is sweating it out.  All of these and more stopped my exercise. 
So I worked last night and made sure to keep on my feet to keep myself awake and move a little extra. Hopefully now that I'm awake I'll make me a spark smoothie, get my DVDs going and maybe watch a movie while walking on the treadmill to make up for sins. :)
Tonight we're doing shrimp kabobs on the grill for dinner, I'll have my smoothie soon and I'll take fruit and my veggie soup for eating at work tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment