Thursday, May 8, 2014

Trying something new...

So, I was introduced to It Works this week.  This company sells wraps that help decrease cellulite by taking out toxins through the skin and you super hydrate while doing it so your kidneys can take out the rest.  They also sell a product called Greens that gives you a full days worth of fruits and veggies in one drink. 
Here's my results from the wrap.....and when they say have you tried this crazy wrap thing they mean crazy!
Photo: Results from my Wrap party tonight  this is AMAZING!!! everyone tonight saw results after 45 minutes it still continues to work for 3 days!!! Can u imagine a full apllication wow!!!!! They all are Sold on this product. What are you waiting for It Works and I'm ready to help you!!!! Contact me for info󾬔󾬔󾬔
Yes.  I will be buying these wraps to help.  I am still on my Advocare too!  I feel like the products can work together great.  The Advocare, eating well and exercise do the work on the inside, and the wraps work on the outside.  I also am buying the greens mostly for Ella- gets all her fruits and veggies in and will help get her bowels regular.  I would give it to Eli, but he already eats tons of fruits and veggies and has lots of BMs.  We might try, but I'm starting with Miss Ella.
If you want to check this out see this webpage- http://SarahLeMaster.sharewraps.com
I am not a distributor for this company.  A friend from work is. 
I am also going to start my 10 day cleanse soon, so another before/after picture will be coming.  I've also been keeping up with classes at the Y- so I'm working on getting buff and beautiful! :)  Although my husband says I'm already beautiful and will never be buff!

No comments:

Post a Comment