Sunday, May 11, 2014

Preparation is key

So, as the title says, preparation is key.  For anyone starting or renewing diet and exercise routine you need to prepare so you don't fail.  So in preparation for getting back on track I've done the following...

So...I'm starting with another 10 day cleanse from Advocare.  With this I will use the orange juice to help drink the fiber drinks and Spark for extra energy if needed.  I also have my Catalyst, Thermoplus and Omega-3 from Advocare to supplement, boost metabolism and eat away fat.  Along with this, I have my Advocare Meal Replacement Shakes and a ton of soup. 
I made three different kinds of soup- my rice and veggie soup, magic weight loss soup, and weight watcher's soup. 
My plan is for breakfast either having oatmeal or a meal replacement shake.
Lunch will be either soup or a meal replacement shake.
Dinner will be a healthy family meal with protein and vegetables.
Snacks will be fresh fruit, boiled eggs, or special K snacks.
Of course tons of water is a must!
And then I have also ordered the Greens and Wraps from the It Works- so we'll see how that may get worked into my plan.
I will do cardio every day on my treadmill at home, and I have a pass for 10 classes at the Y where I will continue with classes that tone and strengthen. 
With a good plan, hopefully we can see some good success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment