Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Exercise Routine

So, I have to say I've enjoyed going to the YMCA here in town and doing classes, but our free month is up.  So I have a punch card to do some classes, but this won't cover all my exercise needs to get back where I want to be.  So, I have compiled a new playlist for running on the treadmill, and while I didn't do it exactly how I want to I had some good results today!

The playlist was set on shuffle, so I didn't do exactly what I wanted but here's the plan of what I'm going to work up to...
1.)  Good Time- by Owl City and Carly Rae- warm up walk from 2.5 miles an hour up to 3.5 during song at 2% incline.
2.) Give Me Everything- Pitbull- Jog at 4.5 mph still at 2%
3.) Promisuous- Nelly Furtado- Run at 5.0 mph, still at 2%
4.) Timber- Pittbull- Run at 5.5 mph, still at 2%
5.)  Gone,Gone, Gone- Phillip Phillips- walk at 3.5 mph, up to 3% incline.
6.) Pump It- Black Eyed Peas- Jog at 4.5 mph, at 3%
7.) The Rock Show- Blink 182- Run at 5.0, at 3%
8.) Good Feeling- Flo Rida- Run at 5.5 at 3%
9.) I Like it Like That- Hot Chelle Rae- Walk at 3.5 or 3.7 at 2% incline
10.) Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo- Run at 5.0, 2% incline
11.) Can't Hold Us- Macklemore & Ryan- Run at 5.5, 2% incline
12.) Wild Wild Love- Pittbull- Run at 6.0, 2% incline
13.) I'm Yours- Jason Mraz- Walk at 3.5, 2% incline
14.) I Walk Alone- Oleander- Cool down- gradually from 3.0 down to 1.5 and 0% incline.

I will probably switch around the running songs as I get used to this playlist- some songs just work best to pump me up to run faster.  When I have worked up to this list as is I will post the calories burned/time it takes and miles it is!  So I'm sticking to the Y for toning classes and cardio will be this list- if I don't have a lot of time I can just do one set and get over a mile done!

No comments:

Post a Comment