Friday, May 23, 2014

I'm still going...cleanse day 9

So I'm still alive, although I felt like crud a few days ago which is why I haven't posted much!
Let's go backwards in time.  Today is Day 9.
I've drank my fiber drink, took the probiotic and catalyst.  I'm now drinking my Spark and eating my apple walnut oatmeal.  I will be going to Yoga class in about 30 minutes.  Tonight, I'm sure I will fail miserably on what I'm eating because we are having a slumber party which includes sherbert punch (which is safe from me...yuck), a popcorn bar (ohhhh my...caramel popcorn with m&ms, or cheese popcorn with pretzels, or butter popcorn with gummy bears....uh oh), and subway sandwiches.  Hmm.  We'll see how that goes.

So day 8- Thursday- I did great!
Fiber drink, probiotic, and Catalyst.  Spark and oatmeal.  Then did Tabata at the Y- which kicked my butt!  Then did another 1.5 miles on the treadmill (good bye 200 calories), then mowed the yard.  Lunch was soup (the weight watchers) and 4 slices of ham.  Snack was one boiled egg and 1 cup of red grapes.  Of course through all of this I drank tons of water!   Dinner was brats over the fire and salad.  I had 2 glasses of white wine (a no-no, oh well) and walked around the block about 7 or 8 times with Eli riding his bike.  A leisurely stroll, but would help with the wine calories.  I also threw the baseball with my husband for awhile, since he looked lonely throwing it at the garage by himself.  ;)  Then I sneaked about 4 marshmallows before bed. 
I also downloaded myfitness pal app to my phone again.  I used it briefly once before, but I'm bad about keeping track of numbers.  Takes too long.  But I'm trying and it says I should eat 1890 calories a day.  For day 8 I ate 1832 calories, but exercised about 863 calories.  I'm happy with that. :)

Day 7- Wednesday.  No so good.
I felt bad.  My stomach was churning.   My head hurt.  I was worried about Eli, and stress was getting to me.  I skipped the YMCA because I instead did some mental health time chatting with a friend.  I did zero exercise.  I don't remember what I ate, but it couldn't have been bad or much.  I think I had my oatmeal for breakfast, salad maybe for lunch, and some green beans for dinner.  Just an off day.

Day 6- Tuesday-  ok
Eli went to the dentist this day, so I didn't exercise right off.  I had oatmeal for breakfast, meal replacement shake for lunch.  Exercised on the treadmill for about 30 minutes I think.  Dinner was salsa chicken with veggies.  Just a normal day.

I think this brings us up to date.  I hope I get results, but more than that I know I'm getting back on track!  When I've not followed the diet I have been able to limit myself and haven't been eating when I'm not hungry!  This is a big thing for me.  I eat when I'm....stressed, tired, bored, lazy, studying, busy....always!  I need to keep listening to my body and eat what I need, when I need it!  And tonight I'll watch the popcorn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment