Thursday, May 15, 2014

Herbal Cleanse Day 1

So I'm  at it again!  I've been preparing mentally, physically and with my cooking to do this again and get great results.  I do this so often because it helps me refocus/recharge and after awhile of eating crap you feel like crap and need help getting it out of your system! 
So here's my starting stats:
Weight- 167 lbs
Rt arm- 12 inches
Chest- 37 3/4 inches
Waist- 36 3/4 inches
Hips- 41 1/2 inches
Right Thigh- 23 1/2 inches
Right Calf- 14 1/2 inches
And my starting pictures thanks to Miss Ella.  
Apparently I was crossing my eyes? 


 So what I've done today so far:
*  Started with my fiber drink, water, and catalyst.  
*  30 minutes later I drank my Spark (Pink Lemonade- yum!) and during the time between I drank 16 oz of water.
*  After that I had some oatmeal- it had blueberries and hazelnuts in it.  270 calories.
*  Then I was off to the YMCA for Tabata class and sweat my bum off (hopefully!)  Drank 16 oz of water
*  Then I came home and got on the treadmill and did the first part of my post from yesterday- warm up, three songs at Jog/Run, one song at brisk walk, one song cool down.- Drank 16+ oz of water
Here's the results from that-

* Drank another 16 oz of water, took 2 Omega Plex, ate a bowl of Magic weight loss soup, and had 6 slices of oven roasted chicken breast- 70 cal + whatever the soup has (I don't know but it's all veggies and can't be much and what is has is healthy!).

The plan for the rest of the day is to have at least another 16 oz water before an afternoon snack- some sort of protein and fruit- maybe a hard boiled egg and peaches.  
Another 16 oz of water before dinner- dinner will be cubed steak (been thawed).  I will do no or just a touch of gravy if it's dry and we'll be having cauliflower and broccoli with that.  
Another 16 oz water minimum before bed when I'll do the herbal cleanse tablets.  If I do a snack before bed it'll be fruit.  :)
I'll keep you up on progress.  I should be getting my Greens and Wraps from It Works soon, but I'm going to stick with Advocare for the first 10 days, then after my cleanse results I will add the It Works stuff and see what supplementing does!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!!!!! Love It Works too. Can't wait for your amazing results. Your such an inspiration��

    ReplyDelete