Friday, May 16, 2014

Herbal Cleanse Day 2

So I've gotten down the fiber drink with my OJ- this is my trick to make it taste better.
I took my Catalyst to kill the fat, and my other regular vitamins and whatnot.
I've already drank 16 oz of water and I'm half way through my Grape Spark today.
For breakfast I've got some Apple Walnut Oatmeal.  Yum Yum.  It's more calories than plain, so not ideal, but I usually don't have a mid-morning snack because I eat an earlier lunch so it evens out because some of  the extra calories are from the protein and fruit in it.
My exercise plan has changed a bit from what I was going to do.  I'm going to do my treadmill routine and then do some Yoga at home.  Usually I do Yoga at the Y on Friday and I really like it.  However, my shoulders are super sore from the work yesterday and I know when I go sore I don't get as much out of it.  So I'll do a little here and maybe next week do Wednesday, not Thursday, and then Friday at the Y.  We'll see :)
Lunch will be one of my soups- I have the both some of the rice/veggie soup and weight watchers soup thawing in the fridge.
Lots of water today.
Dinner will be a Subway Salad because Ella and I are going on a date night. :)
I have to fess up that I cheated yesterday.  Already.  Day one isn't a good day to start that!  We had a work meeting and got a pizza party.  I tried to leave before the pizza came but Ella wanted some pizza. So I had one slice of Taco Pizza with some ranch on it.  But I behaved otherwise yesterday and one slice would have been worked off my what I did yesterday....so I just need to keep eye on the prize!  That's the key!
Don't let one day of missing working out or eating one thing that you shouldn't ruin the new lifestyle change you're trying to make!  I always do worse when I start giving up on one or the other.  It's a slippery slope. Give yourself a break and stop after one!
Have a happy Friday!
Post exercise update:
  I did the treadmill routine that I posted two days ago the way i posted it- except I jumped off during the last fast run for a quick drink because I thought I might die.  But the treadmill kept going so it should be correct ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment