Friday, April 25, 2014

Oh my muscles!

Week 3 at the YMCA doing classes and I'm sore from the neck down.  Actually I can feel muscles just sitting here typing.  I've done some awesome classes though!
 Here's some of what I've done:
TNT- tighten and tone- little cardio, lots of toning muscles.  I think this is what is killing my legs today!

RIP- High intensity cardio and toning- lots of bars, lunges, weights to music.  Maybe this didn't help the legs.
Tabata- 20 seconds of killing yourself, 10 second rest, repeat.  Do I say more?

Yoga- Muscle toning and tightening with respect to breathing.  It may seem like a easy exercise, but I do end the week sore and sweaty.  There is cardio involved and ends with a nice relaxation.

Cycling- I've only done once because of time constraints, but it was a good workout that ended with a toning session.

Step- I've only done once but look forward to next week hopefully working out.  It's harder for me than the other because you need coordination that I don't always excel in :).

I'm still doing the Catalyst from Advocare to protect my new muscles to get rid of fat!  I'm getting definition in my arms and legs for sure, and I can feel abs under my stomach padding.  That's what gets you through the soreness- the results!  
Plus the kids love going to the Y and ask to go.  Especially Eli- he's made lots of friends plus some of his friends from Daycare are there. 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment