Thursday, August 1, 2013

Advocare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse Results

So at first the results don't look that awesome...only lost one pound.  161 to 160 pounds.  It is too bad I didn't get back to my lowest weight.  However....in only 10 days... I lost
2 inches from my waist- 38 inches to 36 inches
1/2 inch from my hips- 40.5 to 40 inches
and 1 inch from my chest- 37 to 36 inches

For only 10 days, only kicking butt on exercise about every other day, and several little cheats in there that's pretty awesome!  And, most importantly it's a start.  I want to get back to my lowest- 155 lbs, 35 inches at waist, and 39 inches at hips.  I wonder if it's the Catalyst that's really helped me get inches off.  I'm also going to be one of those people who claim the reason the weight didn't change is because muscle weighs more than fat!  It might be a delusion, but I don't care.  I definitely am stronger than I was, and I'm still rebuilding myself back where I was.  I used to be able to jog for 15 to 20 minutes at a time and I can barely handle 5 at the moment.  So this is my jump start/wake up call to keep going.  And I've ordered more Catalyst to help protect those muscles I'm building!

To order advocare products you can use this link... http://www.advocare.com/130346245

And I plan on keeping up the cooking the healthy stuff!  Tonight we're trying spaghetti squash with turkey meatballs, and I'm making and putting in the fridge some cabbage rolls!  Both Eli and Advocare cleanse friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment