Friday, January 2, 2015

All In for the New Year!



My last post was about the Advocare All-In Challenge!  I have heard that for those who want the challenge you can still get the shaker bottle and wristband as supplies last, just no free shipping now.
Order here!  http://www.advocare.com/130346245!   Nationwide challenge starts January 7th!  Myself and a friend are doing it together!

My latest and greatest- I didn't quite meet my goal at my last doctor's appointment to be down 10 lbs, but I was down 7 lbs so that's pretty great!
My current numbers are:
Weight- 177 pounds (+1 lb)
Waist- 37 inches (-0.5 inches)
Chest- 38.5 inches (+0.5 inches)

Mostly maintaining...which is okay.  But now it's time to bust a move!   January 7th I start the 24 day challenge from Advocare!   This is a 24 day nationwide challenge!  I also have a plan for a healthy maintenance of supplements that I will share when I get there!

I plan on sharing recipes at least weekly that are Advocare friendly and also Allergy friendly!  Lots of fruits and veggies and soups (because I love soups!)

My exercise plan, which has been evolving but getting better will including walking/jogging every day for at least 30 minutes.  I will then add strengthening Tabata at least 4 times a week.  This is new for me.  I have been able to exercise 20-30 minutes every morning, and another 20-30 minutes at night.  When I stick to this routine I do my best at sticking to it!  And I strongly feel if I keep up my exercise I do better at eating healthy too!
Meal planning is on, exercise routine is started, and Advocare products have been shipped!  I'm ready to get the last 20 lbs off!  It will happen!

https://www.advocare.com/130346245/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment