Saturday, January 10, 2015

All-In with Advocare! Chicken Nuggets!

Here I am, ALL-IN and killing it!

Day 4 of 24 day challenge and I have my (kind of) weekly stats!

Weight- 174 pounds (-3 lbs!)
Waist- 37 inches (no change)
Hips- 42 inches (-0.25 inches)
Chest- 38 inches (-0.5 inches!)
Thigh- 22 inches (-0.5 inches!)

Wow!  If you look back I've been on a downward trend but occasionally floating up in some measurements!  Now don't think I'm saying the challenge is an easy out, it's not!   I've been following the diet to a T (except a slice of bread yesterday) and working out to burn a minimum of 300 calories a day (running, jogging, walking and Tabata strengthening)

Getting healthy isn't for wimps!

I have before and after pictures too, but my child is hogging my phone, so I'll put them up tomorrow to see if there's a visible side by side difference.   I'm also making a super healthy collard greens dinner tonight so I'll put that recipe up tomorrow. 

Today I have a recipe that's allergy friendly/kid friendly and can be Advocare friendly.  It's super simple but some people don't think about how easy it is to make some things that people by processed to "save time"!  It's the same cooking time but I know exactly what my kids and I are eating!  

Take chicken breasts.   Cut them up.  Bread or season however you want (put seasoning in a plastic bag, add some chicken pieces and shake).  Bake at 350 degrees until done.  
That's it.  Done.  The End.  

I'm having chicken seasoned with curry, while the kids are coated in corn flakes (allergy friendly).  We dip 'em, eat 'em and love 'em!
Breaded chicken nugget

Curry Chicken Nugget

That's it for today!  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment