Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 10 results! And Cauliflower Salad Recipe!

So my post is a few days late, but my picture and numbers are from day 10 of the Advocare 24 Day All-In Challenge!

Weight- 172 pounds (-2 pounds)
Waist- 35.5 inches (-1.5 inches!)
Hips- 42 inches (no change)
Chest- 37.5 inches (-0.5 inches)
Thigh- 22.5 inches (+ 0.5 inches)

January 2, 2015
January 10, 2015
January 16, 2015












I see a big difference and I can feel it in my clothes too!  I still have half of the challenge to go and more pounds to loose!  Since January 1st I'm down 5 pounds with hard work and Advocare!

Recipe: Cauliflower Salad
How do you make potato salad a little healthier?  Well I did sweet potatoes once and that was yummy!  But you can also do Cauliflower and Broccoli instead of potatoes!  It was a hit in our house!

I cut up a bunch of cauliflower and a little broccoli.  I steamed and set aside.
I added boiled eggs, Marzetti Slaw dressing, Mayo, pickles and mustard like every other "salad" I do. 
Viola!  Cauliflower Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment