Saturday, January 24, 2015

Update and Cauliflower Tortilla/pizza crust

Coming down to the end of the 24 day challenge!  Coming up quick!

Here's my numbers....
Weight- 171 lbs (-1 pound)
Waist- 35 inches (-0.5 inches)
Hips- 41.5 inches (-0.5 inches)
Chest- 38 inches (+0.5 inches)
Thigh- 21 inches (-1.5 inches!)

Jan 2, 2015
Jan 10, 2015
Jan 16, 2015

Jan 24, 2015























I'm seeing results and happy with it.  I'm down over 6 pounds since the first of the year, and down 15 pounds from my heaviest this fall!

Recipe: Cauliflower Tortillas

This is from a fellow Advocare Challenger's facebook site.
Rice 2/3 head of cauliflower and microwave for 2 minutes.  Stir and microwave another 2 minutes.
Carefully (because it's crazy hot) squeeze all the liquid out of the cauliflower. 
Then add salt and pepper to taste and 2 eggs.  
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  On parchment paper make tortillas.
Bake for 10 minutes, then carefully flip over and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Cool on rack. 

This batch didn't turn out well because I tried to make it thinner than last time.  Instead it fell apart, so thicker is better. 
We made little pizzas with this- put on pizza sauce, veggies and meat and a little cheese (except for Eli for allergies)
Here's the "tortilla"- as I said a different batch turned out better but I didn't think about pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment