Sunday, December 28, 2014

Going ALL IN with Advocare!

So Advocare has this great deal going on right now!  For anyone who is a distributor or orders through a distributor you get the 24 day challenge with free shipping and for a limited time a shaker bottle and wrist band. In addition you get free shipping on the next order over $250!  That means I'm stocking up on Spark! 
For the love of the holidays and food󾌯 We are All-In for the New Year! 
We are ready to say Goodbye to the holiday "Fluff" and to help so many others do the same! 
Are you ready? 
#newyearnewyou
So I've said before I'm a distributor because of the discount and this is the proof!  You get 20-25% off, free shipping, free stuff and free shipping later!  And if you get this bundle the distributorship pays for itself- here's how from my up-line Heath Francis: "Need to be a distributor or advisor to take advantage of free shipping. But break it down. $79 to become a distributor+shipping and handling. About $94. You receive $58 of product. 94-58=$36. Then you receive a 20% discount on your challenge. 20% of $190 is $38. (At minimum depending on discount level) You're already $2 in the positive and you get free upgraded shipping for your challenge. On top of the shaker bottle and band. Now that's a deal. Break it down...the distributorship is free"

Being a distributor is ALWAYS worth the discount for me because I can't live without my spark!  But if you've been waiting to sign up for a great deal today is the day!  Offer ends December 31st at noon! 

Sign up here!  Under become a distributor!  https://www.advocare.com/130346245/default.aspx

I know I'm way overdue for an update- holidays have been busy!  But I've continued to shed weight and inches and came super close to my goal for the doctor!  I'll update my numbers as soon as I have another day off but I needed to get this special on here ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment