Saturday, April 6, 2013

Music!

So I am wanting new tunes to pump me up on my treadmill during the next challenge.  My old workout mix on the I-pod had:
Domino- Jessie J
Fat Lip-Sum 41
Falling down- Atreyu
Brackish- Kittie
Life is a Highway- Rascal Flats
I like it like that- Hot Chelle Rae
Bleed it out- linkin park
Everything to everyone- Everclear
Given up- Linkin Park
Self Esteem-The Offspring
Kick out the Jams- The Presidents
The Anthem- Good Charlotte
Smooth Criminal- Alien Ant Farm
What the Hell- Avril Lavigne
We're not going to make it- The Presidents
Flood- Jars of Clay
What makes you beautiful- One Direction
When worlds collide- Powerman 5000
We are who we are- Kesha
Dirty- Christina Aguilera
Drive By- Train
Call me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen
Brokenhearted- Karmin
Good Time- Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen
Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
Some nights- Fun.

Yesterday I downloaded a few new tunes and I ran for 2 miles jamming and singing to them...
MMMBop- Hanson
Jump- Kris Kross
Semi-Charmed Life- Third Eye Blind
Good Vibrations- Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO
Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
Toxic- Brityney Spears
Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne
Jumpin, Jumpin- Destiny's Child
Troublemaker- Olly Murs
Promiscuous- Nelly Furtado

Now I need some more good ideas to add to my playlist, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment