Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 1

Today is the magic day number 1 of my 24 day challenge!  When I got home from work, I did my exercise and then took measurements so I can track my results! I did learn to do the treadmill before doing the Advocare Can You 24 DVDs because my legs were tired and I couldn't keep up a good run!
Dinner tonight was baked chicken, steamed asparagus and strawberries!  Yummy!  One of the great things is that when you eat simple, fresh foods they are also usually allergy friendly!

I also went to the store to get lots of fresh fruits and veggies.  A tip is when you bring things home, cut and wash them right away if they will keep.  For example, I washed, cut, and baggied celery, broccoli, cauliflower, and washed grapes.  It's easier to eat healthy if it's right there waiting for you!

Here's my new "before" pictures!

I'll try to keep updates coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment