Thursday, April 4, 2013

Manners and Kicking butt!

So first, on the manner's front.  I was disappointed for our Easter get togethers with Ella's behaviors.  She has been doing better at home and in public with us, and I haven't heard anything bad from school, but we got together with my family Saturday and she was rude, loud and in peoples faces.  All things we had talked about.  Then on Sunday, we talked ahead of time that she was going to impress people with how good she was, then crazy Ella came out again.  :(  I know it was excitement and being around cousins, but I hope by the next time the family gets together she's better.   Home is still going okay, and we are on the last chapter of her manner's book that we're reading together.

Next- Kicking butt!  Today on the treadmill I did the equivilent of a 5K in 33 minutes.  My speed ranged from 5.0 to 7.0 other than warm up and a 4 minute rehydrate time in the middle where I did 3.5.  I did it all at 3% incline and burned over 400 calories.  The speed I let my music dictate- I started one song at 5.0 then the next song went up to 5.5, then 6.0, and so on.  After the song at 7.0 my shoe came untied and I was halfway so I slowed down and took a water break and breather, then started over again.  I feel great!  My hope is after we move to Florida to do a Disney race-  RunDisney has marathons, mini's and 5Ks at different times of the year and Lyle and I are going to do one (he just doesn't know it yet!  LOL) 

No comments:

Post a Comment