Friday, April 12, 2013

Countdown!

The countdown is on until I start my 24 day challenge from Advocare and my workout routine!  Here's what I've done this week to prepare and make sure I have a successful challenge!

1.  I did each of the Advocare Can You 24 Workout DVDs so I know what the workout will be.  There's nothing as frustrating as starting a new workout, really wanting to push hard and not being able to because you don't know what they are doing!  My arms have been a little sore not even pushing it, so I'm not going to add extra arm exercises at this time.

2.  I have started making a grocery list.  I have already stocked up on chicken breasts when they were on sale (see previous post) and I had a few other things in my cupboard such as brown rice and nuts.  My grocery list includes: eggs, asparagus, greens, broccoli, cauliflower, assorted berries, grapes, apples, kiwis, ground turkey, black beans, taco seasoning, and carrots.

Getting my family prepped- ensuring they know what day I'm starting and that we'll be eating good clean food all the time again unlike the last few months we've been slacking.
On Sunday or Monday we will take new before pictures and measurements and I think I'll do my husband too.  He's not doing the challenge or exercise, but last time he lost a lot of weight too just from dinners and his leftovers for lunch being so much healthier!  So I'd like to see how much he gets rid of too!

If you purchase the 24 day challenge from Advocare, it comes with this awesome booklet that gives you everything you need to be successful.  It tells you what to eat and when, when to take supplements, how much water to drink.  Good foods, foods in moderation and foods to avoid. 

This is the book

Food suggestions

Daily guide- this is the first 5 days which is in the cleanse phase
I'm excited to get started and see results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment