Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Advocare Products

I just ordered some more Advocare products!  I'm excited since I've been out awhile.
I'm also due to check my weight and numbers but it's been a bad eating and exercise week so I'm not sad that I won't be sharing that today!  ;)

1. Spark!  This is an energy drink that has 21 vitamins and minerals, no sugar and only 45 calories.  I got on the go packets because I want more green apple.  This retails as $22.95.  That is $1.64 a serving.  Not any worse than a soda but tastes better.  The big canister which I normally get for fruit punch or grape is $51.95 but has 42 servings (or more if you don't do a full scoop- it depends what flavor how full I make the scoop) and is $1.24 a serving.   This does contain caffeine so if you have heart problems you should probably stray away.  But, it's perfect for those wanting to get off soda and don't want a headache from caffeine withdrawal.

2. Catalyst-  This supplement is made to help protect muscle from breakdown.  What this means is when you exercise your body won't use the muscle you have for energy but the fat.  It costs $31.50 for a 30 day supply.

3. Thermoplus-  This supplement is created to boost your metabolism to help stretch weight loss through the day.  It is $31.95 for a 30 day supply.

4.  Herbal Cleanse-  This is the 10 day cleanse I do periodically.  This helps me get my habits in check and my system happy.  This should not be used more than 4 times a year- I average 2-3.  It's a combination of Probiotics, Fiber Drinks and Herbal Cleanse tablets.  If you do this you need to super hydrate and stay away from fat.  This retails at $31.50.

Of course all of these claims are my own and not monitored by the FDA and blah blah blah.  We all know there is no miracle pill.  These are supplements to help get the goals and don't say otherwise.  Most of my plans revolve around diet and exercise because that is what works!   

I am a distributor and it's for the discount.  I'll explain how that works.
This order alone costs $149.40 retail (one box of spark, 2 catalyst, 1 thermoplus and 1 herbal cleanse).
My discount is 25% or $37.35.
My total is now $112.05.
It costs me $50 a year to be a distributor. 
If I only liked the Spark and drank one a day 5 days a week- 260 servings a year which would be between 6 and 7 canisters of Spark a year.  That's $363.65 a year in Spark!
However, if you have the discount you would have a savings of $90.94 or a total of $272.71!
So even if I ONLY bought Spark I save $40 a year by being a distributor.  

So the meaning of the story is....even if you don't want to be the person selling Advocare, it's worth the investment to become a distributor if you like the products!
Want to try the products?  Order here:  https://www.advocare.com/130346245/
You can also contact me or become a distributor on that site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment