Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bum knee=bum results

Here's my numbers this week:
Weight- 180 lbs (no change)
Waist- 38 inches (+ .25 inch)
Hips- 42.5 inches (no change)
Breast- 39.5 inches (+.25 inch)

So I've done better with sticking to my diet (which I haven't done the best and there were still a few not great choices this week) but I hurt my knee somehow and it makes it rough to exercise.  Actually it doesn't hurt when exercising but it's killing me at work and trying to sleep it keeps me awake.  I think it's something with my MCL because it's my left inner knee.  
Anyways, I tried a few days of rest and avoided anything lunges and squats and my numbers aren't as good.  Moral of the story: exercise.  
:)
We'll see what next week brings.
Here's a cool picture I stole from Pinterest about Spark!   I love the stuff personally so here's some FYI!
AdvoCare Spark! A Healthier Energy Drink! 
I didn't put this picture together so I won't promise everything on it is correct.  If you want to try and order some here's a link for you:  https://www.advocare.com/130346245/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment