Sunday, November 9, 2014

My products are here!

My products are here!  Good thing, because I'm been bumping up my determination after going to the doctor Friday.  When I said I had lost over 30 lbs three years ago and gradually put it back on she looked at me like- yeah, right.  So when I go back in about a month and a half I want to be AT LEAST 10 lbs less!  There's my goal.  To prove to her I did do it once and I WILL do it again!

My last two weeks measurements:
11/2/14
Weight: 180 lbs (- 1 lb)
Waist- 38 inches (-3/4 inch)
Hips- 42 3/4inches (no change)
Breasts- 39 1/4 inches (- 1/2 inch)

11/7/14
Weight- 180 lbs (no change)
Waist- 37 3/4 inches (-1/4 inch)
Hips- 42 1/2 inches (- 1/4 inch)
Breasts- 39 1/4 inches (no change)

Mind you for these measurements I have had an injured knee and been only exercising about every other day.  I also haven't been good about not eating the yummy carbs- think apple pie, chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon rolls.  I've got all my tools now and I have a deadline- time to stop the excuses and go!

Here's my "tool box" with the prices!
Spark!-A 45 calorie, sugar free drink to boost energy!  It has 21 vitamins and minerals and it does have caffeine for those addicted to soda.   I have pictured Green Apple "to-go" packs-(14 servings for $22.95) Mandarin Orange Pouches (14 for $22.95) Canister of Pink Lemonade and Fruit Punch (42 servings for $51.95)
Catalyst- A supplement designed to protect muscle from being broken down so your body burns fat.  30 servings for $31.50
ThermoPlus- A supplement designed to increase metabolism. 90 servings for $31.95
Herbal Cleanse- A combination of probiotics, fiber drinks and herbal cleanse tablets to restore digestive health.  I use this about 2-3 times a year to help refocus my efforts. $31.50 for 10 day cleanse
Meal Replacement Shakes- Can be used to replace a lunch or breakfast while on cleanse or just trying to maintain.  I like the Mocha flavor best. 14 servings for $44.95
Omega Plex- An Omega 3 supplement that was actually endorsed by Dr. Oz as being a high quality supplement and source for these good fats! 45 servings for $21.95
Like all supplements these are not monitored by the FDA and they are not magic pills.  These are the tools I use with diet and exercise to help me succeed!  
If you want to order go here- https://www.advocare.com/130346245/

If you have more questions about the products or distributor discount just message me or e-mail at lemastersb@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment