Friday, October 10, 2014

Remember, the turtle wins because he didn't give up....

So the turtle and the hare.  Slow and steady wins the race.  No sitting on the sideline because you did good for awhile.
This is where I am.

I didn't feel good and skipped two days of exercise because of it.
You know how hard it is to get back to work after you skip?  SUPER HARD!
Don't skip unless you have to.

We also ate dinner out two days because I didn't feel good.  It didn't help.  I felt worse after eating junk.

So my words of advice are short and sweet this week.  Don't eat crap and don't skip exercise or you'll feel worse afterwards and results will go backwards.

My numbers this week:
Weight- 180 lbs (- 3 pounds)
Waist- 39.75 inches (- 0.5 inches)
Hips-43.5 inches (same)
Breast- 40 inches (+0.25 inches)

I have also been hindered by being out of my Advocare Products.  This week I have been only using Leptilean (because that's all I have) two tablets 45 minutes before breakfast and 45 minutes before dinner to curb appetite.  The cost of that product is about $45 a bottle which is for 30 days.

When I have money to order I'll be giving all the details of what I'll be ordering, why and the costs. :)

Want to order some Advocare products?  Order here:  https://www.advocare.com/130346245/default.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment