Monday, September 2, 2013

BBQ chicken salad

So it's a good think I take pictures of stuff...because I couldn't remember what I made yesterday until I looked at the picture!
So this was an easy chopped salad.  I did my own thing from the recipe on pinterest.  Ideally you grill the chicken and corn, and put chips and whatnot on it.  I just made it my own.
I broiled chicken breasts with BBQ sauce on it (we had sweet baby rays).  When that was cooked I took some canned corn and canned black beans and threw them into a skillet to warm up.  Had some bagged lettuce, chop some red onion, dice some tomatoes, put the chicken and corn/beans on it, top with montyjack cheese.  Done :)
It's Allergy friendly as long as there is a BBQ sauce you like and no cheese.  You'd want to avoid cheese for Advocare cleanse also.  You can top with more BBQ, some ranch or even sour cream, but I thought it was fine as is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment