Sunday, September 15, 2013

Crockpot meals



Here was my project this week.  My healthy eating wasn't doing so good with my busy school schedule, so I made crockpot meals to throw in the freezer.  I even bought crockpot liners so we don't have to scrub it between meals.  Here's the website I got the recipes from.  Warning, however....the grocery list provided doesn't actually make all of these meals.  A couple of them were missing important ingredients and there was no where enough chicken (I had to thaw some from our stock in the freezer).  So..my suggestion is go through the recipes you want and make your own list ;)
Sometime in the next two weeks (when I run out of these beauties!) I'm going to make my own grocery list and meal list and put it on here to share with you all.  Many of these are not Eli friendly so I'm going to aim for a few more allergy friendly meals!

http://femiology.com/make-ahead-freeze-crockpot-dinners-feed-your-entire-family-for-3-4-per-meal/

No comments:

Post a Comment