Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Preparation

So I'm officially a distributor for Advocare now!  Here's the website if you want to order! 
www.advocare.com/130346245
Feel free to message or e-mail for questions or diet information.

I'm excited to be getting ready to do a 24 day challenge this time instead of just the cleanse.  The challenge includes the 10 day cleanse that I have done before, plus another 14 days of vitamins that are designed to help control appetite and help rev up my metabolism.

For exercise I'm keeping up with my trusty treadmill but going to try a few new things. I have the May AB calender to do, but I also had a friend on facebook share a link about a condition called diastasis recti which is a common condition women develop after pregnancies where the abdominal muscles don't come back together and allow the common tummy pooch.  There are 6 abdominal exercises aimed at correcting this condition that I plan on doing at least 3 times a week in April to get me ready for the AB calender in May.  The website this information is from is http://inspiredrd.com/2012/06/dear-diastasis-recti-im-so-over-you.html.   They say that you can do all the crunches in the world and if you have diastasis recti then it won't help get a flat tummy.  The website also says how to tell if you have diastasis recti and is written by a physical therapist.

Another thing for exercise I'm trying is the Advocare 24 DVD set, that is supposed to be a good exercise DVD that has beginner, intermediate and advanced.  I hope that a combination of these things will help me stay motivated to exercise because I'm getting a little tired of the "same-old same-old".  I've been just doing the treadmill for a year now and getting a little burnt out!

I'll stay in touch!  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment