Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm back!

I'm back and at it again!  School has been going good, and life has been hectic but I've got some new life resolutions to get to.
Number one is weight loss and being healthy.  I have maintained what I have lost and looking at my before and after pictures are like WOW!  Here they are:

 April 2012
August 2012
I want to keep maintaining and maybe loose a little more which means getting back on my diet and exercise routine.
Also, I have been such a fan on Advocare that I'm going to be an independent distributor to get a discount on products and start a 24 day challenge in May.  Also in May I'm going to do an AB workout routine called Marvelous Ab May to put a little extra in my workout! 
I also have new diet ideas to get out of the funk we've been in with eating unhealthy or the same old boring foods.  We're going to buy a bunch of chicken breasts and fish and put them with marinade in baggies and freeze to save a little time and add a lot of flavor!  It's also getting to the time of year that we'll be able to find better fresh fruits and veggies, because we've resorted to more frozen and canned this winter because of poor produce.  This will also be better for Eli because we'll be back to family meals instead of Eli's meal/our meal.

Another resolution is manners and behaviors for the kiddos.  Ella has been getting in trouble at school and dance class more, which seems to kind of be this time of year but I noticed that with the attitude she is using less pleases and thank yous so my idea is if she's more polite then maybe she'll just be better behaved with it.  It's an idea.  Lyle and I also noticed that we have had less patience because of the kids misbehaving and have less manners ourselves, so I'm reading a book about raising kids with good manners and Ella has her own kids age book for manners, so we'll see how this goes!  The first lesson has been table manners which she and I went out for dinner one night and practiced and we're practicing at home with the idea once she has it down she can get dressed up and go on a date night with her dad to show off her skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment