Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Slacker

Okay, I know I've been a slacker and I appologize.  Tonight I am finally making the butternut squash dish to go with some porkchops so I will put that on here and will decide some new recipes to try for next week and get back on my two a week schedule I've been neglecting.
I am also going to make a list of ingredients I can't find here in town and when we go the week after next to meet my new nephew after he decides to come, we will stop at Jungle Jims to get things to really do some good cooking, such as shortening, barley and oat flour, and some other things that have been hindering progress!
Also hope to find a few new brands of snack foods for Eli to try.  As much as we love the Enjoy Life brand he seems to be a little burnt out on the cookies so I'd like to find some crackers, other chips than plain rice chips, and some more cookie (maybe animal cracker type). 
So I'll post tomorrow with the butternut squash side dish and let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment