Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Preparing for the new challenge!

So the new year starts tonight, and I'm ready to do the best Advocare challenge yet!  One of the most important things when doing a challenge is preparing!  Another thing I have to prepare for is a new semester of school, so that means plenty of crock-pot meals!  So, soon I will be going on a big shopping trip for everything!
I'm going to buy all the stuff for both lists for crockpot meals- see previous posts, and lots of fruits and veggies for the challenge.  I will also be buying Catalyst from Advocare to help get off the fat while protecting my muscles and lots of Spark to keep me pumped up!
I've got a friend who is doing the challenge with me and we'll be trying to swim laps once a week in addition to regular cardio things and the weekly "anywhere" exercises- also from a previous post- to get fit, toned and lose the Christmas fat! 
If you want to do the challenge, the link to order is http://www.advocare.com/130346245 and start thinking about food before starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment