Monday, December 2, 2013

Another Pinterest Find

Another find from pinterest- a snack that isn't technically Advocare or Allergy friendly, but if you have to have chocolate may be a good alternative to your favorite candy bar!
They didn't have a name, so I'm going to call them chocolate bites.  You melt your choice of chocolate chips in the microwave (30 seconds at a time, mixing each 30 seconds until smooth).  Drop it onto wax paper by the spoonful, put on some nuts or dried fruit and tada!
I have made "samples" of dark chocolate (think antioxidant!), milk chocolate, and semi-sweet chips.  I have used a variety of almonds (also antioxidant), cashews, peanuts, and dried fruit to see what I like the best.
Let them sit until hard, or can put in the fridge to speed it up.
I haven't tried it yet because it's still setting up! I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment