Friday, April 20, 2012

Results/Lunch

So it’s been a few days since I blogged, but I had a big test, and have another two tests left so you’ll have to bear with me.  I also haven’t had a chance to get my husband to take an after picture, so that’ll have to wait a little too.
Yesterday I spent a lot of time making two broths for cooking that is healthier for us (lower sodium than store bought) and for sure safe for Mr. Eli.   I made roasted mushroom broth and veggie broth which I’ve made before.  Both recipes are from the Better Homes Cookbook, and I’ve frozen them to use over time. 
No exciting new recipes, but I’m mainly just doing seasoned fish or chicken breast and veggies.  Today’s lunch for Eli and I is southwest chicken breast, brown rice (made in my veggie broth instead of water- yummy!), and steamed asparagus.  Yum Yum!

My 10 day advocare results are as followed:  Lost 11 lbs total, 2 inches off of belly at belly button, 1 and ½ inch off from under my mom roll!, 1 inch off my hips, and at least 2 inches off my chest (wasn’t an original measurement so I don’t know for sure).  So a total of 6 and ½ inches from what I started and since then I’ve lost another half an inch off my belly!  I’m so happy with the products and it jump starting my attitude and weight loss.  Having success right away is an amazing way to start a program because otherwise you just work for months with no big results (which is what has happened before).  If you are interested in the products my friend Ty who recommended it and had great success is also a distributor.  Her website is here: https://www.advocare.com/120311897
My new diet now includes one freebie a night.  Last night I ate part of a KitKat and it just didn’t seem the same…weird but good.  Not craving that one anymore!  J  I’m planning on making some special potatoes the next time we’re all together for dinner as my cheating food for the day, and I’m looking forward to potatoes as I haven’t had one for almost 3 weeks now!  Going good and very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment