Friday, November 15, 2013

At it again!

So I'm back in the habit.  Which habit?  Eating well and exercising!  And I'm getting started right with another 10 day cleanse from Advocare!  I love this product for helping me feel full, giving me energy, and keeping my mind on the goal!  The last three months have been rough- I haven't been eating well at all, haven't exercised almost at all, and just in general been lazy with my body.  Time to get back in order before the holidays! 
I started different this time, by getting back into exercise and using a "cleansing water" before starting the Advocare products.  I got the recipe from a friend and it's super simple- a sliced cucumber, a sliced lemon, mint leaves and water.  Tastes clean and fresh.
Then I started by 10 day cleanse and really kicking up the exercise.  I'm on day 7 now, so I don't have final results, but when I do the "pinch test" (pinch my own fat rolls!  lol)  it's smaller!  I'm taking Catalyst too to really burn the fat!  Too much candy the last few months :(.
Advocare recommends using the herbal cleanse every 3 months- I don't do it that often but whenever I really start slacking off it works for me to get back into it!  So we'll see at day 10 what results bring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment