Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Blog overhaul!

Hi everyone!
It's been a long time since I've done a new blog, but now it's for a new overhaul of the whole blog!

I know I have posted a lot on the ingredients on my favorite supplements and listed the supplements here!  Well....Things will be changing.

I am going to focus on the health benefits on different ingredients and why they might be beneficial to you without linking them to specific products to be compliant with the company and to protect this company I LOVE!

So, over the next several days/weeks you will see some of your favorite posts disappearing and new ones appearing.  I'm sorry that there won't be a quick link to what's in individual products, but it's a must.

However, please email me or give me your email to know what products do have these awesome ingredients so you can get happy and healthy!

lemastersb@gmail.com

1 comment: