Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Challenge update

So....a day has gone missing. 
Did anyone else notice it?  :)
Somehow while working overtime on nights this long weekend I missed a day, I got a day off on my workouts and missed a day of the challenge supplements.  No big deal, I'm still going. Apparently it's my 25 day challenge :)
I haven't done measurements again, I want to wait until I am done with the supplements but I do want to say that the MNS appetite control supplements (Days 11-24) really work for appetite control!  While I can still eat food that sounds good, I'm not craving and wondering to the kitchen all the time because I'm hungry!  This is good.  Now I just need to stop thinking about how good a nice hot pizza is so I stay on healthy food!  I'm also feeling stronger, which is good since the biggest reason for this challenge is to tone up.  I actually have biceps you can see, I can really feel my leg muscles, and abs....well I did carry two children so I don't expect miracles.  :)
Have a happy day and I'll keep updating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment